Coronavirus & Safe, Sanitary Garage Door Service
PRECISION MEANS SAFE GARAGE DOOR SERVICE
This year has been the most unusual year most of us have ever experienced in our lifetimes. Everything changed pretty much overnight. Like any small business, we can adapt and change quickly to weather a storm, so that is precisely what we are doing.
At this time, Precision Garage Door will remain open while being extremely cautious to keep our customers and employees safe. We continue to offer our full range of services, including garage door and opener repair, replacement, and installation.
We are part of the community, and we want to make sure our services are accessible to those who need them while also taking precautionary measures. Whether you want to keep your car in a safe space, need to get out of your house quickly, or suddenly have the free time to address any garage door issues, we’re on-call to help.
How Is Precision Ensuring Safe Garage Door Service During the Coronavirus Outbreak?
We understand that many of our customers are elderly, have pre-existing conditions, or are otherwise highly vulnerable to the threat of coronavirus.
To keep you safe, we’ve implemented the following measures. Our techs are instructed to be extremely vigilant about safe distances, sanitary practices, and providing mindful service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Here are a few key steps they are taking:
- Limit their visit to the garage only. If you would like to be in the garage during service, they will maintain a safe distance throughout their visit.
- Wear masks at all times and minimize unnecessary contact with objects and surfaces in and around the garage.
- If we need to have a signature on our tablets, we have sanitizing wipes that your tech will use to clean the tablet before you touch it and after.
- Disinfect the wall button, keypad, emergency release handle and anything else that the customer might access after our visit.
- Call from your driveway and ask if you prefer to let them in remotely. Your tech can communicate via phone throughout their visit if preferred.
- Techs can take payments over the phone if you’d like to have no in-person contact, and invoices can be delivered electronically.
Keeping Employees Safe
In an abundance of caution, we are working to keep our employees apart from each other and limiting interaction.
- Employees who can work from home will be doing so until it is deemed safe by the CDC.
- Employees who do not have a need to be in the office will have access to only the warehouse in order to limit contact.
- We have asked our technicians to not go to lunch together or congregate together during or after work.
We do this so that we can safely keep as many employees as possible working and serving our community.
We will continue to monitor and abide by the CDC Guidelines and will adapt as things change. We are putting our customers and our employees first, and we’ll do whatever is necessary to ride out the coronavirus outbreak while providing safe service to our community.
How would you like us to
handle your service?
Want a New PDS Garage Door Opener Today?
———- or send us a message ———-